Sunday, December 6, 2009

Welcome to my kitchen!

Hi! I'm Ally. Just your average stay at home with a small child and a desperate need to feed my creative side. Some artists work in oils or charcoals, I like to think that my medium is food. I love to cook, bake, discover wines and entertain. I'm that friend that invites you over just so I can try out new recipes on you.

For fun, I collect cookbooks. At this point, I've lost count of how many I have. But, suffice it to say that when a friend needs a recipe or idea for something, I'm usually the first place that they call.

I hope you will stop by my kitchen regularly where we can talk about anything and usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 In the Kitchen with Ally. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates designed by Deluxe Templates