Monday, December 7, 2009

Kitchen Tools

I absolutely love buying kitchen tools. Nothing makes me happier than having the right tool for the job. Every year, my Christmas wish list is chock full of new things I want for my kitchen. More is more is my philosophy in so many ways. But, especially when it comes to the tools of my art. Alton Brown says that the only uni-tasker you should have in a kitchen is a fire extinguisher. Clearly Alton has not stood in a kitchen store because when faced with the plethora of choices, who doesn't need a zester that creates strips and one that just zests. Or a lemon press, lime press and orange press. OK, I exaggerate a bit on the presses, but you take my meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 In the Kitchen with Ally. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates designed by Deluxe Templates